Car Rental Las Vegas Strip from $18 per Day
Brands you can trust, Prices you will love
Search for Car Rental
Car rental from the Las Vegas Strip
Book rental car from the Las Vegas Strip cheaply, easily, and securely online. We use a powerful search tool to compare all the top car rental brands, so you can pick the best car rental for your trip.
We use feedback from our customer reviews to provide you with the most up to date information about each brand operating out of the Las Vegas Strip. That way you can make up your mind about what the best car rental brand is for you.
All our supplier in Vegas offer our most popular FULL to FULL fuel policy, and most rentals include unlimited mileage for free. (exceptions are some luxury models, check your terms and conditions for details.
If you want to have a positive experience in car rental Las Vegas, then do a search and get the best rental car right here.
Car Rental Prices Las Vegas Strip
To rent a car from the Vegas Strip costs from $18 per day. At peak holiday times, this price can increase, but there are also cheaper offers and deals to be found online, so do a search and see what great deal we can get for you.
Great Car Rental Deals Las Vegas Strip
Book early to make sure you don´t miss out.
Las Vegas Strip Car Rental Reviews
Tens of thousands of our past customers have left us reviews based on their car rental experiences from Las Vegas Strip. Each supplier gets a ranking based on these reviews. Click into each brand on the search result page to see exactly what they scored in each category.
FAQ - Car rental Las Vegas Strip
There are few good tips for getting cheap car rental in Las Vegas.
- Compare car rental They are always good deals to be found. (do a search to see for yourself)
- Always look at the end price with the extras you want added in.
- See what insurance coverage you want. The cheapest car rental company may have more expensive insurance, and then you will pay more for the overall rental, compared to a company with a good price for the car and for the insurance.
- Book as early as you can, prices rise as your pickup date gets closer.
- Do not book directly at the rental desk. They know you need a car NOW and will charge you for the convenience.
The best depends on what you are looking for, to be honest. The cheapest? The best rating? The best selection of cars? The best customer reviews? Each one of these questions would probably give you a different answer.
- Cheapest car rental Las Vegas: Enterprise Car Rental.
- Best rated car rental supplier Las Vegas: Alamo Rent a Car and Sixt Rent a Car
- Best customer reviews car rental Vegas: Sixt Rent a Car
- Best selection of rental cars Las Vegas: Enterprise Rent a Car has over 200 different car rental options on the Las Vegas Strip for you.
We always say that that the best rental car from Las Vegas is the one that meets your travel needs and fits your budget. The best way to find this is to do a search and compare all the suppliers prices including any extras or insurance that you want, then you will find the best rental car for you.
Vegas is popular for one-way car rental. One-way car rentals are great if you are looking at starting your trip in one place and ending it in another.
For the cheapest one-way car rentals, do a search and see what companies let you pick up and drop off at your chosen locations. Remember, any one-way fees are included in the price that you are shown on the results page. This makes comparing the car rental prices easier and faster, than looking them up individually. Plus, you know exactly what you are paying for, there will be no surprises later.
The top destinations for one-way car rental from Las Vegas are:
- One way car rental Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- One way car rental Las Vegas to Phoenix
- One way car rental Las Vegas to Denver
- One way car rental Las Vegas to San Diego
- One way car rental Las Vegas to San Francisco
Look out for our special deals and features on the left side of the search results page. These are updated each week, so for the latest offers, do a search and see what´s available.
Typical deals include:
There are over 700+ car rental choices from Las Vegas Strip. Use the filters to instantly search for the exact type of car you are looking to rent.
Whether you are looking for something small and smart like an Economy or a Compact class car, or something larger like a Standard or Intermediate class. Or maybe you are travelling with your family and need an SUV or a Minivan. Of is luxury your thing, you could choose a Full-size, Premium or Luxury class car. Do you want to explore and need a Truck class car, or you want the top down and a real Las Vegas experience in a convertible class car?
The choice is yours, and there is a great choice in Las Vegas. Search for and book your ideal rental car now.
To book your rental car in Las Vegas Strip, you only need a debit or credit card.
When you get to the rental counter, you will need:
- Your passport
- Your car rental voucher
- A current driver's licence (for each driver)
- The main driver's credit card
Always check the terms and conditions to see if the car rental company requires any extra form of ID. Take a look at our car rental checklist blog post and download the checklist for FREE.
We provide customers with free amendments and cancellation on bookings made in advance. These free changes can be made up to 48 hours before your scheduled pick up. If you have made a last-minute booking (less than 48 hours before pick-up), then please read the terms and conditions.
Cars rental from Car-Booker from the Las Vegas Strip come with a full to full fuel policy.
This means that when you pick your car up, it will be full, and you need to return it full at drop off. If you do not return it full, you could be subject to a fine and the cost of refuelling the car.
Fuel charged by the car rental company is often more expensive than fuelling yourself at a Gas Station. Read our blog post on “How to beat car rental fuel charges”.
Cars rented to drivers from the United States of America do not include Theft or Damage cover. These are standard requirements when renting a vehicle, otherwise you can be held liable for the full value of the vehicle in case of damage or theft.
To meet the car rental insurance requirements, you will have to obtain a letter of proof from your credit card or insurance provider stating that you have Full Insurance Coverage. Otherwise you must purchase partial or full collision coverage and supplemental liability insurance at the rental counter.
You can buy Rental Car Damage Protection, also known as car rental excess insurance directly on Car Booker, this can be done at the time of booking, or by clicking into manage my booking. This insurance costs $10 per day and includes:
- Pays up to $ 40,000. $0 deductible
- Receive primary coverage without having to go through your own insurance
- Covers damage to rental due to collision, theft, vandalism, fire, or hail
You can rent a car from Las Vegas Strip with additional drivers on the booking. Any additional driver must meet the same criteria as the main driver. The charges start form $12 per day for any additional driver (including a spouse or domestic partner).
Yes and no! You can book your rental car and make a payment with your debit card.
However, to pick up your car, you may be required to have a credit card in the name of the main driver. This is used to hold the refundable security deposit. Many of the rental cars companies operating our of Vegas do not require you to have a credit card, however, please look at the specific car that you want to rent, as terms and conditions vary per car category.
If you want a reduced or no deposit rental car, then you will need to take out full insurance directly from the supplier at the rental desk when you go to pick up your car.
The minimum age to rent a car in Las Vegas LAS is 20 years old.
Are you under 25 and want to rent a car in Las Vegas?
The two biggest things to consider are:
- You will not be allowed to rent all classes of cars. You are usually not allowed to rent larger classes, but there are still a lot of car rental options available to you.
- You will be required to pay a young driver fee.
To find the best car rental under 21 and under 25 car rentals in Las Vegas, then do a search, making sure you have put in your correct age. We will show you all the vehicles available for you in Vegas, and the prices will include any young driver supplement. That means that you can quickly and easily find the cheapest car rental for you.
Convertible cars to rent in Las Vegas start from only $35 per day, which is not a big price for your dream of cruising around Las Vegas with the top down!
- Mitsubishi Spyder convertiblecar rental
- Ford Mustang Convertible car rental
- Chevrolet Camaro Convertible car rental
- Do a search to see all the convertibles available in Vegas.
The biggest base for rental cars is in Las Vegas International Airport where they have 21 different car rental companies renting vehicles.
Other top locations on the Strip include:
- Car Rental Las Vegas Strip, South Las Vegas
- Car Rental Las Vegas Convention Center
- Car Rental Las Vegas Strip, West Flamingo Road
Car Rental Las Vegas Strip View Pavilion