Firefly car Hire Faro airport from £13 per day
Brands you can trust, Prices you will love
Search for Car Hire
Car Hire from Firefly in Faro Airport
Firefly Rating for Faro Airport
Overall value for money
Cleanliness of the car
Service at the rental desk
Car hire pick-up process
Car hire drop-off process
Based on 702 customer reviews
Firefly Car Hire Prices in Faro Airport
Get Great Firefly Car Hire Deals Faro Airport
Book early to make sure you don´t miss out.
Other Brands serving Faro Airport
FAQ - Firefly car Hire Faro Airport
The average cost (throughout the year) for a hire car from Firefly in Faro Airport is £15 per day. At peak holiday times, this price can increase, but there are also cheaper offers and deals to be found online. Prices can be as low as £5 per day in Faro airport, so do a search and see what great deal we can get for you.
Firefly is located on-site at Faro airport. To get to the car rental desk, walk outside the arrivals area, to cross the Hertz car parking and across the roundabout to arrive in Firefly office. It is a three minute walk from arrivals.
No, Firefly offers only petrol cars from Faro Airport.
When hiring a car from Europcar in Faro, you will need the following:
1. Credit Card has both the first name and surname of the lead driver (no debit card)
2. A printed version of your booking voucher found in your confirmation email.
3. Full driver's licence in the name of the lead driver held for a minimum of 1 year with no major endorsements.
4. Additional photo ID on an official document e.g. passport or national ID card.
5. Any other documentation specified on your booking voucher.
When hiring a car from Firefly in Faro, you will need the following:
1. A valid photo ID (passport or national ID).
For this rental you will also need two original forms of proof of address. These must be original documents issued to you by post and feature the same address as on your driver’s licence.
The following rules apply:
a) One must be a credit card or bank statement for the credit card presented at the desk.
b) The other must be a utility bill (gas, electric, water use bill etc.).
Please note that mobile phone bills, council tax bills, electronic bills (such as emails and online statements) or their printouts will not be accepted.
Both documents must be dated within 8 weeks of date of hire.
You will have to pass a security validation check by car rental agent.
If your form of identification does not include or match your current address, then a separate printed proof of address is required.
Firefly cars from Faro airport come with limited mileage. Your are limited to 840kms per rental. Any mileage done about the 840km limit is charged at €0.369 per kilometer . Always check your terms and conditions before you book to be sure.
Most car hire comparison websites provide free amendments and cancellations usually up to 48 hours before the pick-up time for all customers. If you have made a last minute booking (less than 48 hours before pick up), then please read the terms and conditions.
Hire cars from Firefly in Faro airport come with a full to full fuel policy policy. This means that when you pick your car up, it will have a full tank and then you need to return it with a full tank. If you do not return it with the same amount of fuel, you could be subject to a fine and the cost of refueling the car. Fuel charged by the car hire company is often more expensive that you fueling yourself at a filling station.
Cars hired from Firefly to UK or European residents in Faro airport come with a level of Collision Damage Waiver and Theft waiver as standard. These insurances also come with an excess as standard.
If you are looking to add insurance to your rental, then there are three options:
1) Damage refund insurance covers your liability to pay costs charged by the car hire company up to £ 2,500 if there is damage to or loss of the vehicle during the rental period. This costs £4 per day. You will still be required to pay a security deposit of your rental.
2) Buy insurances separately yourself. You will still be required to pay a security deposit of your rental.
3) If you are looking to have a zero excess and zero deposit car hire in Faro airport, then you will need to take out a Complete cover package which must be purchased directly from the car hire company at pick up. This complete cover package costs €17.22 per day and reduces your excess to zero.
Yes, Firefly has an on-site desk and hire car pick up from Faro airport. You would not require a shuttle.
Yes, they allow up to two additional drivers. The driver(s) must meet the same criteria as the main driver. The charge is €10 per day per driver, with a maximum charge of €100 These costs include taxes.
Yes, there are often special offers available from Faro airport, these include Express Check-in, Free Additional Driver, Guaranteed Car Model, Discounts of up to 30% and also Pre-Registration.