This year is the year of the Gathering in Ireland. Everyone is encouraged to invite friends and family from abroad home. You will see the beauty on offer in our wonderful emerald isle, especially this year when the sun has chosen to shine and put an even brighter smile on our faces.
Places to see in Ireland, there are too many to name them all, so I will suggest a few and then at the end of this post, you will find a video done by two Canadian tourists who visited Ireland, and I think you will like what they saw and experienced – Ireland at her lovely best!
- Dublin – Trinity College, Temple Bar, Guinness Store House, Jameson Distillery, Kilmainham Jail
- Wicklow – Powercourt and Glendalough
- Waterford – Waterford city, Tramore, Dungarvan, Mahon Falls
- Limerick – Adare village, Glin Castle, St. John’s castle, the treaty stone,
- Clare – Lahinch, Doolin, the Burren, Cliffs of Moher
- Kerry – Dingle, Kenmare, Killarney and the Conor Pass
- Cork – Kinsale, Clonakilty, Schull and Bantry
- Galway – Galway city, find an oyster festival
- Mayo – Connemara
This the video I was telling you about.. a Canadian couple exploring Ireland in their rental car:
As you can see, there is so much to see and a rental car is the perfect way to explore Ireland. Our public transport system outside Dublin usually doesn’t include all the scenic spots, so it is better to be able to see exactly what you want to see. So get booking your rental car for an easy way to explore Ireland, and some companies even allow you to bring your car to the UK, so you could use the ferry to get across the water.
Airlines Flying To Dublin Airport
Other airports in Ireland you can fly into and where you can get great deals on car rental:
- Shannon airport
- Cork airport
- Galway airport
- Waterford airport
Remember Car Booker – The Car Rental Comparers for all your rental car needs in Ireland and all over the world – we operate in over 30,000 in 171 countries.